Dr. Lee is a board-certified cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist with a keen interest in echocardiography and electrophysiology. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine and Echocardiography and an echocardiography faculty member at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center.
Dr. Lee earned a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and a Master of Science in Biological Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He went on to complete medical school at Temple University School of Medicine, where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor society.
Dr. Lee completed his residency and fellowships in Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Imaging at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Lee also has achieved Level III proficiency in Comprehensive Echocardiography and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Comprehensive Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Vascular Ultrasound, and Internal Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC) and a Registered Physician of Vascular Interpretation (RPVI). He is an attending physician at both Columbia University Medical Center and at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY.
Dr. Lee is the co-author of a chapter in an electrophysiology textbook, has co-authored several peer-reviewed articles in medical journals, and has given presentations at both national and local conferences. In his free time, Dr. Lee enjoys playing competitive tennis at the USTA National Tennis Center (NTRP player rating 3.0) and spending time with his family.
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine — Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine — Cardiovascular Disease
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine — Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Diplomate, National Board of Echocardiography — Comprehensive Echocardiography
- Diplomate, Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology — Nuclear Cardiology
- Diplomate, ARDMS Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation — Vascular Ultrasound
Areas of Expertise
- Adult Cardiology
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Transthoracic, Transesophageal and Stress Echocardiography
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Honors and Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Registered Physician Vascular Interpretation
- MIT Order of Omega Honor Society
- National Science Foundation Award
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Member, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member, American Society of Echocardiography